The list below is a representative list of recent major transactions
- Madu, Edozie & Madu has been retained by Chevron Corp as defense counsel in Larry Bowoto, et, al v. Chevron Texaco Corp, et, al in United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
TLC Beatrice International
- Co-defense counsel in a major Stockholder litigation between a California Limited Partnership comprising of ex-employees of the investment banking firm, Drexhel, Burnham & Lambert and this Fortune 500 company, before Chancellor Allen of the Chancery, Court, Wilmington, Delaware (1995-1997)
Lekki Capital Inc.
- Advising and providing general corporate service to an e-enterprise software and infrastucture company, including litigation services in the enforcement of intellectual property rights. (1991-)
Corporate & Financial Ltd.
- Continuing representation of financial public relations consultancy with diverse International affiliations (1999-)
- Continuing representation of client in the formation and development of production companies, record labels, publishing and licensing companies, and all forms of distribution and finance unique to the industry.
Barrington Management Artists Group, Inc.
- Continuing representation of International management agency in all areas of entertainment law and practice.
- Continuing representation of International model and spokesperson against female genital mutilation
New Media Links Inc.
- A New York based International Sports and Entertainment Marketing Company. We have and continue to represent them in consultations and preparation of contracts for concerts and tours of African musicians and Bands like “Lagbaje” and “Segun Awe’s Afritonas” in the US and Europe. In addition we also consult and advise in connection with deals to televise the world cup and other International soccer competitions in the US.
- Continuing representation of not-for-profit society in all aspects of its operatic activities, including formation, start-up, tax, membership and directors liability issues
Madu, Edozie & Madu represents Schlumberger Ltd. in a divestiture transaction
- Madu, Edozie & Madu has been retained by Schlumberger Ltd. to provide legal services in connection with a divestiture of one of its assets. Madu, Edozie will be assisting Schlumberger in the review of, negotiation of and execution of agreements. In addition, we will also be performing “due diligence” in connection with the transaction.
GE Capital Aviation Services
- Madu, Edozie & Madu has represented GE Capital Aviation Services, the world’s Premier aviation solutions provider with a portfolio of approximately 1100 planes with 170 customers in 60 countries, in connection with the management of its aircraft in Nigeria
Abdullahi v. Pfizer
- Retained by Pfizer Inc to work with its defense counsel, Kaye Scholar on a medical malpractice, and negligence case in the Southern District of New York involving injuries to the plaintiffs arising out of a Pfizer sponsored treatment program in Nigeria.
Balboa Insurance Company
- Retained by Balboa Insurance to investigate and defend a purported personal injury and negligence lawsuit in Nigeria against its insured.
NP Test Inc.
- Madu, Edozie & Madu provided legal representation and consulting services to NP Test Inc, which was recently acquired by Credence Systems Corporation, in the drafting and preparation of licensing agreements, consulting contracts, software contracts, data processing service agreements, lease agreements, services agreements, purchase agreements, OEM